Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Nemesis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you get my fiverr money? I added a note to it about my current problem (the username on fiverr is iamtequila if it helps).
    Another question, if we order that 5$, do we have then adds on our website? What for adds? (like what I have now?) Or only banners?
    Well lots of new members lately, good time to promote your hosting service to them as some are still struggling.
    Hi Nemesis. I'm sure you remember me. :) Anyways, I'm trying to get a domain on the site you did for me, is this possible? Thanks.
    its simply amazing you can do whatever. check out the youtube videos of it. basicly you start out with nothing in an unknown world infinite in all directions. first you have about 8 min. to get a shelter up before night falls so you gather materials and make a hut. then at night you cant go out so you just make a fire and some tools. then in morning you use your new tools to gather new resources and faster. then make better tools and bigger structures, like castles. all while huntinng animals for food and defending off zombies. just lots of fun try the classic version maybe a freinds and then i'd definetely by the game and since playing alone is well lonely your welcome to our server, get your own land, help create cities, and view others work!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads