Recent content by Nemesis

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Nemesis

CPanel hosting for $20 a year

Hello everyone. it has been a while but I used to actively offer free hosting here for anyone wanting to run a mysidia site. We are still a small group left on a private server running a free zpanel to decrease costs. We are looking for a few more people to add so that we can upgrade to...
  2. Nemesis

NyuPets Looking for feed back

We have a new pet site in the making that will work on desktop as a website but will be aimed at mobile play. Looking for some quick feedback on it so here is the basic concept, artwork, and quick mock up demo app. We have been calling it NyuPets but the name is not set in stone, please let us...
  3. Nemesis

App Game Reviews

Hey everyone just wanted to share my new project http://appgamereviews.com So I guess let me know what you think. We are also always looking for creative writers so if you like mobile games and writing 300-500 words is easy for you then contact me. There is pay though not much at the moment...
  4. Nemesis

Gemnode Beta!

Hey Everyone, it has been a while but I am still around. I have been working on a brand new free hosting community, and while there are still things to be done I have decided to go into Beta to get some feedback to help wrap up development. If you are looking to learn how to manage a website...
  5. Nemesis

99webs domain expired

My domain 99webs has expired but the server will always remain running. If you need access to the Control Panel (Zpanel) it is at this IP 192.241.151.74 If you were using a 99webs subdomain you will need to get another domain and add it in the zpanel.
  6. Nemesis

Android App for adopt sites

If anyone is interested I could make an android app to go along with any adopt site. Here is a mock up. Artwork by Kyttia's with permission to use for demo and code by me. List of owned Pets: Click a pet to interact with it, feed, pet, discipline(shake) etc.... adopt and name a new pet...
  7. Nemesis

Mysidia on Git Hub

It looks like mysidia was once on git hub. Why isn't it now?
  8. Nemesis

Site has gone blank

One of the mysidia sites hosted at 99webs.org has gone blank. This is the first occurrence I have seen of this and I am not sure what went wrong. I have enabled errors for the site so it is no longer just blank. I am looking into it but I think I might need help. site is...
  9. Nemesis

Making an auto installer

I am trying to make an auto installer for the mysidia script. It will work like myadopts. users can sign up and click one button and have a site set up and hosted. This is a pretty big project and will probably need help. If anyone is able to help please let me know. Kinda looking at you HOF...
  10. Nemesis

virtual worlds in developement

I was going to hold this back a little while as its still in development. But I myself couldn't wait and I am pretty sure you guys will be impressed too. I am working on a virtual world, much like club penguin. Users will be able to move around their adopts on the screen on any background...
  11. Nemesis

99webs.org looking for staff

Hey everyone, 99webs.org is looking for staff to help get sites hosted and started free. We are looking for veteran mysidia members and developers that would be interested in helping others. While also getting benefits such as free hosting and points to exchange for services. As a moderator...
  12. Nemesis

99webs.org hosting

I need to mention that I am still willing to host mysidia websites for free. You just need to get into contact with me. It is also important to know that 99webs.info and 99webs.org are completely different servers. the .org is a VPS owned by me so is a lot more stable and faster than the...
  13. Nemesis

game for points

Something I have always wanted is arcade games for credits. This is what drives the success of neopets. I plan on using mochimedia.com for games and then pull the score from the game to convert it to credits on mysidia sites. I think its possible but probably hard to do....
  14. Nemesis

My Adopts Clone

Well is MyAdopts gone for good? been getting a blank page for days now... Anyway HOF do you think we/ you/ whoever, could make a clone of my adopts? What I mean is can we get a forum going or use this one, but have a script on a vps that will automatically install and host adopt sites for...
  15. Nemesis

My App Review Blog

So I made a blog recently, I had never done so before and wanted to try it. And so far I do like it. I enjoy mobile games on my phone and Ipad and would also like to develop such software sometime in the future. So I invite you to check it out @ App Game Review Blog I will try to update it at...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts