Recent content by Xius

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. X

Problem!

I've made it on my site that only 3 eggs at a time are displayed on adopt.php, but as long as anyone knows the egg's code Such as: adopt.php?id=4 They can adopt as many of that egg as they want. Is there a way to make it so you can only adopt that adoptable if you've gone through adopt.php and...
  2. X

Use CutePHP in index.

How to do that? I know it should go where Article_Content is, but I can't figure it out...
  3. X

All Codes page

I know there was an old version that doesn't work with new PHP Adoptables, but can anyone make a new one?
  4. X

1 Promo per person

Is there a way to make it so a person can only adopt 1 promo?
  5. X

One adoptable per name?

Is there a way to only allow one name to be used and then never used again unless changed?
  6. X

Using too many processes

My host only allows 25 processes at once, and 1 is used by the cpanel, the other 24 were used by the siggy.php. Why are there so many processes? I had to take adoptables down so it would stop giving server errors.
  7. X

Pokémon Epiphany - PokéPals Adoptables.

Pokémon Epiphany is a relatively new Pokémon Adoptable site. It comes full with a forum and PokéPals adoptables! We are updating every week with new varieties of Pokémon to adopt! Click here to visit!
  8. X

Case sensitive.

I asked a while ago but got no answer. How can I go about making it so usernames aren't case sensitive?
  9. X

Merge with vBulletin.

Anybody know how to link a vBulletin forum with the script? D:
  10. X

Last adopted?

Is there a way I could include "Last Adopted" on a page?
  11. X

Usernames case sensitive.

How can I fix that?
  12. X

How to use GD Image Writing?

Can anyone explain to me how to do it?
  13. X

Adoptable image not showing.

Well, wherever there are adoptables, the images aren't showing. Not sure why. Looking at the source, this is what it says - beta/picuploads/gif/7ae109676b27512dfeaae1aeb24050fe.gif The FTP says there is an image there, but when I go to the URL, it says "Internal Server Error" When I deleted...
  14. X

Any way to ban a member?

Via IP or just regularly in the old script or the new one?
  15. X

A way to make characters available

So the script prevents most non-alphabetic characters from being used, so how do I make it so characters like é and ö work?
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts