Welcome to Pogwoddle Marsh!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

mugwumpr

Mysidian Dollar
"During the day, this is just like any other old marsh, but when the sun goes down.... THAT'S when the magic happens. The inhabitants of the marsh come out to play...."

Welcome to the realm of Pogwoddle Marsh, land of magic and mystery, where the ever-changing denizens of the marsh are always looking for new friends and playmates. Just be careful of what you bring into the marsh when you visit.... some of the residents like to collect shiny new toys, and you may find that you're not leaving with the same things you brought in.

:D :cool:

My friend you have an error, an obvious one.
When viewing your page, at the top, the viewer sees this wall of nasty text:

0&&parent.frames.length) { d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);} if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i 2) { if ((img = MM_findObj(args[2])) != null && !img.MM_init) { img.MM_init = true; img.MM_up = args[3]; img.MM_dn = img.src; if ((nbArr = document[grpName]) == null) nbArr = document[grpName] = new Array(); nbArr[nbArr.length] = img; for (i=4; i < args.length-1; i+=2) if ((img = MM_findObj(args)) != null) { if (!img.MM_up) img.MM_up = img.src; img.src = img.MM_dn = args[i+1]; nbArr[nbArr.length] = img; } } } else if (event == "over") { document.MM_nbOver = nbArr = new Array(); for (i=1; i < args.length-1; i+=3) if ((img = MM_findObj(args)) != null) { if (!img.MM_up) img.MM_up = img.src; img.src = (img.MM_dn && args[i+2]) ? args[i+2] : ((args[i+1])? args[i+1] : img.MM_up); nbArr[nbArr.length] = img; } } else if (event == "out" ) { for (i=0; i < document.MM_nbOver.length; i++) { img = document.MM_nbOver; img.src = (img.MM_dn) ? img.MM_dn : img.MM_up; } } else if (event == "down") { nbArr = document[grpName]; if (nbArr) for (i=0; i < nbArr.length; i++) { img=nbArr; img.src = img.MM_up; img.MM_dn = 0; } document[grpName] = nbArr = new Array(); for (i=2; i < args.length-1; i+=2) if ((img = MM_findObj(args)) != null) { if (!img.MM_up) img.MM_up = img.src; img.src = img.MM_dn = (args[i+1])? args[i+1] : img.MM_up; nbArr[nbArr.length] = img; } } } //-->