waiting for premium for 5 days

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Amerfira

Mysidian Dollar
I ordered premium adoptable script five days ago from now, but still didnt got email, or anything.
It says it could take up to 48 hours, but its late for 3 days. :( Was the email sent or? I really want to run my own website... but I cant to that without those scripts,cuz I'm real n00b in php. Does it matters that my parent used their credit card? I dont have one im 13.
Help?

Hun, as I understand it there is nothing in the premium zone that would help you set up your script, or anything too over the top to help you run it. Have been told that it allows access to several user made mods.

Have you gotten the main script installed? It's fairly easy.

Outside of that, what were you wanting to do?

You need to go here to download the Adoptable Script and then upload it to your host.

This script requires a lot of coding knowledge, so if you just want to start your own petsite and you don't care about having your own domain name then I would suggest using MyAdopts which is BMR's hosting site for the Adoptables script. Its really easy to set up.

Well I am sorry to hear that, chances are you never get premium membership at all but to lose the amount of money you paid to Brandon. Sounds like he has indeed completely abandoned this place, what a shame.

I'd strongly recommend you to go to myadopts.com and drop Brandon a message requesting to have your money back, since premium membership apparently aint worth the amount you paid here. I've paid a long time ago so I wont be doing that, but I am sure there's a way to get your money back from Brandon if you have just paid within a week. Dont be afraid of offending him in your message, especially since this is the only way to actually get him thinking what he's been doing.

ok i know that most of you guys got it like im total n00b in everything, I HAVE domain and spot on server, I DO KNOW how to upload script, edit it n' install, and i know alot about css and html, and I alredy used the free version of script. I wanted to say that im n00b in php, i just dont know how to make scripts with cash system or even adopting one, so I decided to order the premium adoptable script. and I DID NOT paid anything... I need that script sooner, better cuz im paying the service of domain and server.

I never even mentioned you being a newb, I'm genuinely trying to assist you. You should understand though that becoming a premium member does not give you any extra script other than what is already freely available to everyone.

All it does is give you the right to remove the copyright, gives you access to the premium member areas where other members have made mods, and allows you the chance to try out new features before everyone else. To be honest, most of the mods you need can be found in the free section.

If you haven't received the e-mail yet to pay for your premium then I would suggest submitting another request. It is likely that it didn't go through.

Teshia said:
I never even mentioned you being a newb, I'm genuinely trying to assist you. You should understand though that becoming a premium member does not give you any extra script other than what is already freely available to everyone.

All it does is give you the right to remove the copyright, gives you access to the premium member areas where other members have made mods, and allows you the chance to try out new features before everyone else. To be honest, most of the mods you need can be found in the free section.

If you haven't received the e-mail yet to pay for your premium then I would suggest submitting another request. It is likely that it didn't go through.

so you dont get cash system or anything like that? that really sucks :(

Well there is a cash system here, just not sure if it works. My cash system is completely different, since it incorporates with my itemshop system.

I'm pretty sure there is a way to customise this mod so that you have more than one currency and so it works with cash donations. I saw a site a while back that was using it.

My cash system was never made public.. even in the donators area & to my knowledge to only one that was created with automatic paypal credit without the owner having to do adjustments