They call me Brook

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Linkin-Dreamer

The Chamomile Tea Drinker
Mysidian Dollar
Hey there! I'm Linkin-Dreamer, but I'm more often called Brook, Linkin, or Xi (Chinese for Brook :OHSHITALION:).

I tried implimenting the Rusnak script ages ago and failed miserably. I then learned that it had been sold to this place, so now I'm here, a little more brushed up and ready to try again. Well, no so much "more brushed up" as "I-didn't-read-the-tutorial-properly-and-now-I-know-why-it-failed"

I'm gonna need a nice tutorial to help me impliment the scripts, but I have no idea where to begin. I feel like a total noob saying that. Even if it is true ;-;

Long-story-short, I feel like I've been thrown in the deep end and need a hand. :OHSHITALION:

(Thankfully, I'm more than capable with the art ^-^)

Welcome to mysidia

and if you want, sign up for my host and send me a support ticket or pm here with your site name and email and i'll have the script/site up and running and all you'll have to do is admin it. Best of luck :)

Thanks Nemisis :3 I think I'm all sorted. I'm having some problems with my host, I'm not entirely sure why it won't upload the files *shrugs*:displeased:

:ohnoes: I was gonna reply earlier, but got sidetracked!

Welcome to Mysidia! Hope you'll enjoy the new and improved script as we learn and grow while making it. :3

If you ever need help feel free to make a post and one of us may be able to help you out with it. :happyc:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads