The Codfin Keeper's Adoptable Site

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
horse_adult.png
clyds_foal.png

Clydesdale (Needs to be re-colored?)

Thanks, elfhome! Either I or Lunaria (I think it was her) will get around to coloring the hermit, whenever we get the chance. With the Clydesdale, more stages are needed - at least a foal stage. :)

I've added a medal system (trophies coming soon!) for each creature, gaining a medal or upgrading at 50 clicks, 100 clicks, and 200 clicks. If you find any errors, please tell me, as the medals are in beta stage and so I need to steamroll out the bugs. :angrygrin:

These look really nice too, you are really one of the most skilled artists here.
Well, it keeps me sane. It makes me feel better to draw for a purpose. I don't draw for a living anymore, so... :(

Chix:
chix.png

Cockatiel:
tiels.png

(Baby, Juvie, Female/Male Juvie (Could be either as they cannot be sexed until 6 months) and Adult Male.

Bugs (Budgies):
bugs.png

In 2 of the most common colors. The ones with the brown ceres (fleshy part on the beak) are females in breeding condition (mature & healthy).

Edit: 1) Needs more shading 2) Needs more color variations
I can do it myself or someone else. Whoever gets to them first can finish them, I guess.

Last edited:
BIG update!

The mines have appeared! Keep picking away at the wall until you find a mineral! Bring them to the forge, and forge awesome items such as the Obsidian Pot, which multiplies the dollar gain from feeding a creature by 1.5x.

Also, I have set up a shop on these forums, Trinkets of the Codfin Sea. The reason I'm mentioning this is because special items will appear in there that benefit you on TCKAS, such as the item that is in there right now, so check it out! :pleased:

Last edited: