Some tiny errors :3

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

ChibiMaestro

bruh
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
I just installed the Mys 1.2.0 script, and I found a few TINY errors that you don't really need to bother about... but you should think about changing in 1.2.1 :)

1. lang/lang.php
    • Code:
      <?php

//Language file for Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script

//Global Language Phrases
      *cough cough* "Rusnak PHP Adoptables" *cough cough*
    • "$nopriv = "You do not have the proper privledge level to access this page.";"
      GAH, misspelling D: it's not "privledge" but "privilege"
    • "Then on your website or forum post, you can press CTRL-P to paste the code.";"
      *cough cough* It's actually CTRL+V :)
    • "$lang_user_doesnt_exist = "The user you have specified does not exist in our system. Please go back and make sure the recepient's username is correct.";"
      It's not "recepient" it's "recipient" :D
    • "$lang_randomtext = "Here are 5 random adoptables that you can feed. The owner of the adoptables will be able to see that you clicked on their adoptables, so they may in turn return the favor.";"
      Isn't "so they may in turn return the favor." odd? o-o Isn't it supposed to be "so they may return the favor." o-o Idk o-o
  2. None o-o I can't find any more at this time :p And that's a good thing :) I'll keep updating :D

Ah I see, thanks for pointing this out Chibi. I have never messed up with this lang.php before, so I didnt know. Sure these things will be changed in Mys v1.2.1.