SilvAdopts

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Thanks ^^ I registered. I'm not sure.. I might have a virus on my computer.

Critique, I think your art looks great. The only thing is that the fox doesn't look very active or interesting, just a simple pose of it sitting there. But aside from that I think it looks good.

kinda yucky yellow doesn't fit, but i think you could make it work if you use different shades and make it more like a bee pattern.

Make no mistake your art is amazing, I just didn't care for color usage on that one.

Also I have noticed this when visiting your site.

Webmaster Please Contact Us

This account has been disabled. If you are the webmaster of this site please contact us for further information.

It would appear that the host that you are paying for has disabled your account, and this can have serious consequences to any site. I would like to offer you a free month to any of my packages, though I believe our free package should suit you well.

Choosing a host is extremely important and I myself preferred smaller more personal hosts then these bigger ones that think they can just shut down sites as they please. Please consider Gemstone Hosting, where every site is a Gem.

Wow 8D I love how you changed the CSS XD

I think you should put "CSS base by ChibiKawaii, modified by SilverDragonTears", since you HEAVILY modified it, and I shouldn't take the credit.

Your adoptables are so awesome too 8D

Wow 8D I love how you changed the CSS XD

I think you should put "CSS base by ChibiKawaii, modified by SilverDragonTears", since you HEAVILY modified it, and I shouldn't take the credit.

Your adoptables are so awesome too 8D

Awwww thank you ^^

I'm really bummed. SA may have to close down until I can get enough site artists =( We're phasing out our current foxes and I only have one spriter. And I can draw, I just can't pixel.

Devastated.

So I just wanted to update this =) I'm getting so much better at pixeling which makes me sooo happy =) Here is a set I made and then one of my spriters touched up the male =)

Eggs:
post-1-0-41796200-1314064624.png
post-1-0-73573000-1314064624.png
post-1-0-05055900-1314064625.png
post-1-0-34017200-1314064625.png

Foxling:
post-1-0-66099500-1314064625.png

Adults: (Male/Female)
post-1-0-03202600-1314064624.png
post-1-0-49557200-1314236111.png

And my spriters version of the male:
mintfoxmale.gif

Also I've made many new features on the site!
Our newest is the lineage which I made work with the newest version of the MS Script =)

This looks nice, no wonder your site is slowly taking off with new members coming every day. Hope it gets even better with time.

I hope none of my members see this ^^ This is our release for 9/11 and will only be available that day. I wanted to share it because it's beautiful and I can't show it yet on the site so perhaps this will sustain me for now =D These were made by the wonderful Isura here on MYS!!

post-1-0-72197800-1314728741.png

post-1-0-59309700-1314728742.png

post-1-0-46242100-1314654367.png

edit:
oh snap... chibikawaii don't look!!!! >.<

Last edited:
Made lots of changes since my last update... probably too many to list so you'll have to see for yourselves =D My favorite changes are the new actions (still waiting on the sprite to be finished for this first released action) and a clicks progress bar. The action to be released is an influence action where a specific male adopt will be able to influence an egg male and a specific female adopt will be able to influence an egg female. There is a week cool down on this as well =) I've named the actions SilvAbilities which are certain actions that can be performed by certain SilvAdopts.

Changed the css drastically today! Please take a peek and let me know how it looks, things I should add or change, etc.

You may need to hit cntrl + F5

Special Thanksgiving Event tonight at 12 AM EST!! If you're a member, check it out... if you aren't then sign up now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts