Royal creed (I'M BACK!)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Tony

I program.
Mysidian Dollar
Not using the adoptables script though! Started fresh! I'll be posting updates here!

The site currently support loads of things, I'll make an updated list shortly.
http://www.royalcreed.com/forum/

New pet added, click to view stats.

Last edited:
cool so your making your site from scratch? Interesting too how your site address is just an ip address. Need hosting?

Yeah I am, it's going well :)
and no, uh, I have a host and everything, just haven't got to uploading my site yet, want to get it to beta before doing so.

Is your site being build off the phpbb3 framework then?
The site looks nice, I find the mouse over transparency difficult to read the board.

Also I notice a bit of a delay sometimes when the site loads before the style is applied, is that just from the server?

Is your site being build off the phpbb3 framework then?
The site looks nice, I find the mouse over transparency difficult to read the board.

Also I notice a bit of a delay sometimes when the site loads before the style is applied, is that just from the server?

Yup, running off my localhost lag is terrible. Oh and the lag with stable.php was just me forgetting to wrap everything in the ready function.

Last edited:
of course not,
earn.php for your first beta pet. :)

Ignore any errors you see on earn.php, I'm working on it. Trying out new Jquery stuff.

Last edited:
Is it a home server? Whenever I try to look at it the request doesn't go through, so I haven't been able to check it out.

Is it a home server? Whenever I try to look at it the request doesn't go through, so I haven't been able to check it out.

Mhm, when I'm asleep, I turn it off, it should be online during the day though.

I signed up and everything, but it's not letting me adopt the beta pet? It says 'Please select an egg below', but it's not really doing anything.

Other than that, the site art is really very pretty! Did you do the artwork yourself? :meow:

Yeah , I'm sorry, the cookie settings are wrong, fixing now ;) and no I didn't I have artists!

Last edited:
I'm getting a new banner and I'm also almost finished with the shop system. ;)

Very first donation pet released!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads