RGP game using HTML/Javascript

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Nemesis

Mysidian Dollar
Would anyone be interested in helping create an RPG via website? We would use javascript to keep track of variables (items etc...), trigger events, and control dialogue/button responses. With talented artists, coders, and story creators i think some pretty good games could be made.

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in helping, even if you don't have any skills you can still play a part as we could even use play testers and someone in charge of promotions.

Also I am not hiring or planning to pay anyone, however if we are interested in earning something we can always decide to add advertisements to the game.

Main goal of this though is to increase experience with working in teams on web/game/programming projects.

Let me know here if interested and post your skills. I'll post a demo and more when i get the chance.

Theme is undecided and it will be decided by the team I want to assemble first.

I was definitely thinking battles would be cool. But while at work I came up with loads of ideas as I ended up doing an 11 hour shift, which got me tired so I wont being updating this much further today.

Thanks for your interest, I hope we can get more, and I'll continue to elaborate on hows its going to work.

Well, it does sound very interesting :3
I only know HTML and CSS though (so want to learn JS) :p

But I could help with stories and writing (but not poems...)