PokéPets

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

PokePets

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Well here i gone post the progress of my website.
I have almost all the scripts i need, but now i gone start again installing them on the basis Rusnak script.
If you want one of my functions --> Ask!

Currently installed/done:
- Imageriser
- Installed the script

Others:
- On the start of the website, ONLY the black and white Pokémon will be aviable + some specials
- For the artwork i gone use the Pokémon Dream World images (I ♥ them)
You can find them here;
http://pldh.net/dex/sprites/index

Last edited:
Still not open yet?
I really can't wait to see when it's done...

Still not open yet?
I really can't wait to see when it's done...

Well, anything must be perfect :p
And my website is gone work with EXP for levels, that needs a lot of time to calculate :/
For all adoptables i need around 7.000 levels, some can i insert with a big query, but i must still insert +1000 levels manually.

I'm working verry hard on the website :)
On 15 or 25 April there will be a test-day, people can click then their adopts unlimited times, to test of the evolution are working.
Already +10.000 levels added from the +- 22.000

Good work poke pets I really like your site. But is there anyway to get a translator on it?

I can try with google translator ;)
I will do for you ;D

*searching for codes*

EDIT; Look at the bottom of my website ;D

Last edited:
sweet now your site is that much better. I knew i could of used google myself but now that you have it already implemented it'd be that much easier to get english members too :)

Last edited:
Ok :)
*Pokerus is now installed. You can heal your pokemon in the pokemon center. You have 1/283 chance to get Pokerus. Pokemon with pokerus get double EXP for 100 clicks.

Well its not that hard after a pokemon stats system is made available. All you need is to check the pokemon available for the user, and change their HP value to their MaxHP value.

Well its not that hard after a pokemon stats system is made available. All you need is to check the pokemon available for the user, and change their HP value to their MaxHP value.

Indeed ;)
Now I'm working on a daycare :)

This weekend somthing new will come: users can have ther own party/team.
The other pokies will be displayed other.

u do know the layout is compatible for the new script?

P.S. i can maybe make an layout for you, compatible for the script. (im dutch too :p)

u do know the layout is compatible for the new script?

P.S. i can maybe make an layout for you, compatible for the script. (im dutch too :p)

Aww another dutch =D

So, dutch;
Wel, ik hou wel van die layout :p, maar ik zit wel met een probleempje. Ik zou de google translate balk (helemaal onderaan), op de pagina van die afbeelding met account willen, kan jij dat 'flikken' ? Alvast bedankt =D