PHP Support

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

rtergszaved

Aspiring
Mysidian Dollar
I'd like to edit the open shop button to just a regular HTML button, but everything I seem to try doesn't work. I've found this section of code:

PHP:
public function getShopStatus($shop){	
	    if($shop->status == "open") return new Link("shop/browse/{$shop->shopname}", new Image("templates/icons/next.gif"));
		else return "Closed";		
    }

But I can't seem to change it so that it makes a regular HTML button instead of using that image.

-----------
I would also like to know how to remove the Shoptype and SalesTax columns from the shop table, and how to edit the Name of the information at the top of the table, ie: Where it says 'Category' and 'Enter'.

-------------

Third thing is that I'd like to place the adoptshops and the itemshops on different pages. I was wondering if this was possible, because having to select which type of shop you want to visit from a drop down bar doesn't look quite as professional as having two seperate pages.

Thanks for all the help and I'm sorry if this is too much to help with for one post.

Thanks for all the support you've given us.

Its a bit tedious to get it done with HTML buttons, as you have to create multiple forms that lead you to different url locations. Its definitely doable, but be prepared to write a long chunk of code if you decide to take this path.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll stick to this and just change the image then. Any ideas on the other couple of things? Also, welcome back to the posting world! We missed you. <3