Oh Dear, I Broke My Site...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Brookreed

Mysidian Dollar
Just what it says in the title. I noticed that one of the adoptable gender symbols wasn't transparent, so I went to fix it. It was the correct file, but it wasn't showing up as transparent. I deleted it an reuploaded it and...this happened:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/brook/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/brook/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/brook/public_html/classes/class_frame.php(226): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/brook/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(449): Frame->render() #3 /home/brook/public_html/index.php(86): Mysidia->output() #4 /home/brook/public_html/index.php(90): IndexController::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/brook/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't even seem to have anything to do with the file I deleted/reuploaded. But it happened as soon as I refreshed the page. So...what happened, and how do I fix it? I noticed the templatebase file seemed to be the problem, so I reuploaded it from the Mysidia files I downloaded yesterday, but it still didn't work. Help, please?

O.O it appears I somehow moved my templates folder into the picuploads. Somehow. Eheheheh, thanks for answering that ^^''