Oh dear...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LUC1G07CH1

I'm a Unicorn
Mysidian Dollar
I just have installed the script and my sites haves a domain,it's almost ready for now.

But...I'm completelly lost! How we add pets? Items? And even promo codes! I don't know how to code,so yeah.

Also how to makes mysidia index on the site,instead of the menu?

:ohnoes:

If the site is installed Luci you can add pets and items through "Admin control panel" on your site- that part is alot like MVPS

Go to Your website...then login to the admin control panel... the rest is there on the left menu ^^

Attachments

• acplink1.jpg
    acplink1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
  • acplink2.jpg
    acplink2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 6
Well I have told you, you have done it wrong. You shouldnt have uploaded the folder Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4 to your public_html, instead you should upload whatever are inside of the folder Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4 to public_html.

Edit: I just did it,but the error is still here! :(

Edit²: here's the error message:
Warning: require(classes/http://enchantedsoul.mysidiahost.com/adopt/native/adopt.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/enchante/public_html/index.php on line 3

What i must do now? I just don't know how to code... :T

Last edited:
I tried to install but it says something that i'm not allowed to acess the site. Well...I'll give up or not?

Error here:
Could not connect to database, the following error has occurred:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'LUC1G07CH1'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Last edited:
Well I will install it for you then, tell me your desired admin username and I will let you know once its set up.

Nobody's actually active to help me,but...I have been banned from my own site...and i tried to unban me but error,error,ERROR!!!!!

Warning: PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/enchante/public_html/classes/class_database.php on line 57
Could not connect to database, the following error has occurred:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

What if a message like this appears?

an error has occurred.
It appears that you have adopted "too many" pets today...
You will have to wait till other users take over your abandoned pets to pound again.

Where since adopting 4 pets is so much? And i want people to adopt 20 pound pets per day? Idk.

Do you have any specific questions about what can be changed in Admin Control Panel > Settings > Pound?

So do you have it set to "20, 20" for 20 adopts per day, 20 pound rescues per day? Just one 20 might prevent one or the other activity altogether. I'm not totally sure how it works, just that it needs two numbers separated by a comma.

Thank you so much! But does you know how to add images to Moneybar? I'm travelling on mayonnaise with PHP...