New interview with Hall of Famer!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
After reading it, I've somewhat become more motivated
Awesome interview! :happycbig:

Tat's an epic interview. :) Makes me see everything a bit clearer.

Thanks for the input - what was your favorite section of the interview?
How do you feel about the Adoptable industry currently?
The adoptables industry right now is still pretty much at its beginning stage, as you may have noticed. There has yet to be a highly popular and successful public adoptables script, unlike forum softwares(which has VBulletin and IPB), CMS engines(which has Joomla and Drupal) and Blog systems(which has Wordpress). I am most excited at this opportunity to create the first ever successful public adoptables script for every aspiring adoptables/pets sites lovers to use on their hosting accounts.
"To create the first ever successful public adoptables script" :smile:

Thanks for doing this cpvr, I was quite honored. Yes I aspire to create the first ever successful public adoptables script. Its quite hard to define the term 'success' though. Scripts/Features-wise, yes I can do that. Popularity-wise, I dunno and I dont want to think. I dont want to promise too much, but I will devote a certain amount of my freetime into developing this software. Thats all I have to comment at this moment.

Hall of Famer

Interesting interview. I like getting to know what someone's intentions on why they make a site or why they do something to a site to make it someway, it always fascinates me.

My favorite part of the interview was what HoF sees Mys heading in 3 years time because it really gets you into the head of the person being interviewed which gives us more information about the site-in a way.