New install fatal login error

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

MissBadWolf

Mysidian Dollar
Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in /homepages/43/d647969115/htdocs/Manualbuilds/Mysidia/login.php on line 3
I have been up most of the night trying to figure this out. I have made sure everything is uploaded right. My site is located at pets.missbadwolf.com and I tried editing the config file to different combinations, but still no luck on fixing the issue.
I have searched this forum for help but still scratching my head to figure out what happened and how to fix it.

Well this error is usually caused by not uploading .htaccess file, check if it exists in your public_html or root directory.

umm I noticed from the error message you got and your webhost appeared to be working a bit different from what I usually see. Are you running linux hosting or windows hosting?

umm I noticed from the error message you got and your webhost appeared to be working a bit different from what I usually see. Are you running linux hosting or windows hosting?

I thought Linux but now not sure. I am trying to figure it out.

It is Linux. It is on a subdomain if that matters? I am trying to get more info about the server.

Edit: it is Debian flavor of Linux.

Last edited:
I see. I don't think your Webhost should be a problem here. Do you use FTP, if so PM the login info to me and I will see what I can do for you.

I'm having the same issue she is having with a new install as of today. Still scratching my head on this one. htacess is there and I even took another copy from the forum. Were you able to figure out what caused the issue?