Mysgardia 2.0

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Alrighty guys, site's up and ready for beta testing!

http://mysgardia.com/

Beta testers will get rewards for giving feedback and helping out around the site while it's in beta. Feel free to sign up and test things out.

Awesome, I'll sign up now and check it out later when I get back.

Christmas creature drop is happening in Mysgardia! Whether you're an existing member or future member, be sure to visit and grab them before they're gone!

Mysgardia is steadily reaching its milestones, which I'm excited about! We have new features installed, and new creatures are being added day by day. Here's some previews of the newest creatures:

LsRbTCd.png

CWGOox5.png

PKJxmG1.png

jgzCWRr.png

Oh it's very interesting, and amazing art by you. And the first creature is a dragon, a snake, or something else?

The first one is inspired after a dragon and after a weasel, lol. It isn't a dragon, but is close to one since it knows magic and is serpent-like. It's more like a serpenty mammal haha.

faceless_by_tahbikat-d9fg4a8.png

Mysgardia is officially open, and we have a number of additional features that members can utilize and have fun with on-site.

ZhlYHiO.png
puc2dt5.png
ULxtDwW.png
puc2dt5.png
ULxtDwW.png
puc2dt5.png
ULxtDwW.png
puc2dt5.png
ULxtDwW.png
puc2dt5.png
ZhlYHiO.png

• Monthly Quests
  • Holiday/Special Events
  • Daily Exploration & Fishing
  • Pet Rarities
  • Pet Personalities and Magic Skills
  • Custom Kitsura Pets
  • Unique items for creatures
  • Creature Profiles & Stats

Mysgardia plans to have many more features introduced to help improve upon the site. High on the priority list are Creature Sorting, Lineage System, Alchemy, and Player Achievements.

WIHqMgh.png

We have a number of creatures currently released on site, and will release one or two additional creatures each month, along with new variants of some creatures occasionally as well.

I'd like to thank Mysidia and its community for making my site a reality. <3

Just a little update on some changes!

I decided to do without the tabbed navigation and instead make pages with the sub-links all on them, displayed as pretty graphics to distinguish them more. I couldn't draw these graphics myself cause I suck, but luckily I found a free icon pack in the style I was looking for, albeit a little more 'cutesy' than I'd like. But hey, can't be choosy!

Additionally I've added "manage" links directly to a member's public profile, since this is where they spend most of their time anyway. If anyone would like the mod for this just let me know. It's quite easy. The links display only for the owner of the account, so no one can see yours and you can't see anyone else's!

Also the explore pages each have different header images representing the biome you're exploring in. Again some free images I found, and they're all by the same artist so they look very uniform and lovely. <3

HWDkoqJ.gif

Working on some items for alchemy!

These are extremely rare books that can be used to enchant/corrupt other items, causing the items' stats and appearances to change! I hope to eventually make player inventories publicly viewable after alchemy is implemented so users can show off their collection.

enchanted_spellbook_by_tahbikat-d9vjnr2.gif
*Enchanted Spellbook - Can be combined with wands, staffs, cloaks, accessories and more to enchant them, causing a boost in their stats and changes to their appearances. (animation: light twinkle)

corrupted_spellbook_by_tahbikat-d9vjo51.gif
*Corrupted Spellbook - Can be combined with wands, staffs, cloaks, accessories and more to corrupt them, causing a boost in their stats and changes to their appearances. (animation: moving eye)

Yummy, some new food items that will be made available when alchemy is implemented!

af13af81ce788b0657bbec23ea52197d.png
Veggies

c5083a3a52885acc29a8794f9bccc84c.png
Spices

broth__veggie_soup__and_blood_stew_by_tahbikat-d9vu6kp.png

Broth, Veggie Soup, and Blood Stew!

If anyone has suggestions for food items I'd love to hear! ^^ I want to add fruit as well, so I was thinking perhaps a fruit salad, smoothie, and hmm, what else?

I love those stews! They are really well done. < 3 I also really love your site..haha I joined a while ago. c: How did you make it so people can only adopt up to a limit if I may ask? o.o Like how one can only have so many eggs at a time, until one hatches or something? I really like that feature. c:

Last edited:
I love those stews! They are really well done. < 3 I also really love your site..haha I joined a while ago. c: How did you make it so people can only adopt up to a limit if I may ask? o.o Like how one can only have so many eggs at a time, until one hatches or something? I really like that feature. c:

Thank you! <3

Also see this thread for limiting the amount of eggs/hatchlings (kyttias's post): http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4821&highlight=adopt+limit