Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Kaeliah

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?!

Little bit of a spoiler for the Mysidia Adoptables 1.2.* for those of you who are not on the development staff or higher. I figured I'd list the mods that are being added that I made! This isn't a complete list of course, as some mods by Bloodrun, Arianna, Anna, Gigi and Famer may be added as well(granted they give permission) but I'm not going to tell you about those!

NEW Pound Mod - Confirmed
My pound modification will be replacing the current one, as it is more efficient and will have more features!
- Restrict certain adopts from being abandon
- Choose the amount of cash it takes to adopt a pet from the pound
- More? who knows!

PNG Support Mod - Confirmed
Upload PNG images via the admin panel! This wasn't available in previous versions. :meow:

NEW Trade System - Confirmed
My new trade system will replace the current one. It's much more flexible and user-friendly.
- Start/Cancel Trades with other users!
- Add as many pets to the trade as you want!
- Add as much cash to the trade as you want!
- Option to later remove pets/cash from trade!
- Leave a message for the other user to see!
- Admin options include: Restricting certain adopts from being traded, restricting certain users from trading, enable/disable trading, trading of pets, or trading of cash.
- More? Who knows!

NEW Adoptable Search Mod - Confirmed
The adoptable search page will be automatically installed into the next version of Mysidia Adoptables. The search page may also contain a sorting feature.

When will the new version come out? Nope! Not telling! Nobody knows yet! It is currently being developed, and will undergo some beta testing before being released, but there is no set release date.

Please note that all of these mods will be available shortly after the release if not before to be added to previous versions. There may also be premium versions with more features than the default, so keep an eye out!

Cool :D Sounds great! ^-^ (wait I thought the first Mys release had PNG support? :O)

Well I tried to add PNG support for Mys v1.1.0, but failed for some reason. It should be just fine this time. ^^

@Roconza - That mod is not being done by me is all. Those are the mods being added that I coded. :) Also, the PNG support was glitchy the first time around I think.

@TCK - I was meaning there's a box in the admin panel and you can change the name of your money and it changes everywhere else too. So you don't have to edit the files, it'd be easier.