Midnight Howl!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

MaximumRide

THROW THE CHEESE!!
Mysidian Dollar
Midnight Howl! New Custom Theme!

Thanks to Gloometh & Nyxi's help we now have a custom Theme!

Hey this is my site "Midnight Howl" It's all about wolves! so here are some examples of the wolves
c3a98ef4aab880f1073bd8ad59bec4f4.jpg
5d1e9b9e748c83662a51bfb4b74c24b0.jpg

So here is the site :3
Midnight Howl

Last edited:
Hi. ^_^ Um, on the ones in your signature I think you have the wrong link? I get the page thats suppose to manage them not feed them. :eek: And if you can it might be better to have them with transparent backgrounds instead of white. :) Also the theme was a bit bland, I like the forums style though, maybe you could make them look more like each other for a sense of continuity? Thats all I could see from a glance, I might join later, good luck. ^_^

Well it depends what you're using to make the images. :eek: I found a thread on Mysidias sister project site Myadopts, its kind of the easier way to make a simple adoptable site since it sets it all up, but you cant access all the programming stuff, move the site, and the servers not too good since it has a million sites on it. o.o' Anyway, its this thread: http://www.myadopts.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7584 Or if you use photoshop its easy, you just click on the little eye on the background layer and it goes away. ^_^

If you're copying the pictures you made into photoshop then it wont work because they already have the white background in them. :p You need to use one of the eraser tools, right click on the eraser tool to get the menu of erasers up then you might have to fiddle with the erasers on the white to figure out which one to use. ^_^