Loggin error: AppController not found

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Demonwolf37

Trans with a plan
Mysidian Dollar
Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in /home/summonad/public_html/login.php on line 3

According to this thread (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5062&highlight=error+appcontroller), this error is likely caused by,
1) A missing/blank .htaccess file
2) Incorrect config setup involving the domain name.

I don't believe either of these is the case.
1) There are 4 .htaccess files, one in public_html/inc/ckeditor/.htaccess(Which appears to just be legal information and tips instead of any actual code), one in public_html (which is a couple rewritecond, and rewriterule(s)), one in public_html/admincp/.htaccess (also rewrites, including rewriteengine), and one in install (which i've yet to delete, also rewrites).
2) define('DOMAIN', 'summonadopts.elementfx.com'); appears to be set correctly. The following does not produce any changes: define('DOMAIN', 'summonadopts');

Any other solutions that I appear to be missing?

Nope, no .txt extention.

And I've already gone through the blank page fix (hoping it resolve any of my MANY errors before this one XD).

I can create a new account fine, login and out of said account(on the main site itself). But I can't login to the admin account at all... It's the http://summonadopts.elementfx.com/login.php link that gives me the error. When trying to log into the admin account on the main site I get this: "Sorry, we could not log you on with the details specified. You can try again or request a password reset." Resetting the password doesn't even send an email to me.

I'm assuming that the login issue is connected, although I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Well you can change the user group for your new account from 3 to 1, and then this user will have admin access. To do this, go to phpmyadmin, select your adoptables database and table adopts_users, and finally edit the row for new account, which should appear below the original admin account.

Ah. I was wondering what the phpmyadmin thing did. Thanks a lot! That seems to have done the trick. Now I just have to do the rest of the site and all it's features XD. Thanks a bunch!