links

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

zhiichiro

Mysidian Dollar
if i put a link on one of my pages.php?page=title..

and someone click that link, it will open another window or tab right?

to see what i mean, click my link below and click any picture :

http://www.zhiichiro.0fees.net/adoptables/pages.php?page=games

the picture will bring you to other web/link..

what i want is.. when i click a picture, or any link that i put on a page, it will open on same window, and will not open new tab...

how can i do that?

use
Code:
 target="_blank"
in your HTML URL ... this is simple HTML.. please read http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

i wanna ask something...

why other "donators" do their best to help everyone who ask, by helping them the easiest way.. while you always give that link. i only know little about html, and i will not learn everything over night =.=" , and i need help about this "link" asap.

what i ask doesnt need serious studies about html, and is easy to those who "knew" it.. that's why i want them to help me.

seriously, it's not you.

Well, Sea is trying to help you this way:
Maybe you don't learn everything over a single night, but when you learn you will never need this kind of help anymore..?

Did I get you right Sea?

yeah, i know that if i learn something, i can manage my self..

i did know something about this. but that's not much.

i have to fix the link thing today, and someone tries to help, but not much..

if no one wants to answer my question, you can now lock the topic.

thanks anyway.

I'm trying to look for the solution right now. But I really don't know where to look since this is PHP, and the only HTML on the site is inside the template. :/

zhiichiro said:
yeah, i know that if i learn something, i can manage my self..

i did know something about this. but that's not much.

i have to fix the link thing today, and someone tries to help, but not much..

if no one wants to answer my question, you can now lock the topic.

thanks anyway.

Excuse me! I did answer your question and gave you the code to do what you wanted to do! I also gave the link because the information on how to do it is there as well! If you would have read my post or looked at the link you would have it working already!

To trollis76: Yes, you got it perfectly right and you have also been working hard to learn I have noticed :)

Sea

zhiichiro said:
i wanna ask something...

why other "donators" do their best to help everyone who ask, by helping them the easiest way.. while you always give that link. i only know little about html, and i will not learn everything over night =.=" , and i need help about this "link" asap.

what i ask doesnt need serious studies about html, and is easy to those who "knew" it.. that's why i want them to help me.

seriously, it's not you.

It is not the Donators job to help you out. If they do help you out, then be thankful.

It is my job to make sure everyone at least gets the basic understanding of their question when it's asked, and that they at least get a solid answer.

Which both, have been given to you multiple times.

This may actually be the fault of the BBCode parser.

In inc > bbcode.php find:

PHP:
$text = preg_replace('|\[url=(.+?)\](.+?)\[\/url\]|i', '<a href="$1" target="_blank">$2</a>', $text);

Replace With:

PHP:
$text = preg_replace('|\[url=(.+?)\](.+?)\[\/url\]|i', '<a href="$1">$2</a>', $text);

That should make it where all links open in the same window, rather than in another window. :)

BMR777 said:

PHP:
$text = preg_replace('|\[url=(.+?)\](.+?)\[\/url\]|i', '<a href="$1" target="_blank">$2</a>', $text);

Replace With:

PHP:
$text = preg_replace('|\[url=(.+?)\](.+?)\[\/url\]|i', '<a href="$1">$2</a>', $text);

That should make it where all links open in the same window, rather than in another window. :)

thnx but, where can i find the bbcode.php?

and also, i only need this on some pages, not all.

zhiichiro said:
BMR777 said:

PHP:

Replace With:

PHP:

thnx but, where can i find the bbcode.php?

and also, i only need this on some pages, not all.

Okay, zichi alot of your questions could be answered by yourself, if you actually took the time to look.

your bbcode.php file is in your inc directory.
if you only want it for somepages, then make a new bbcode.php file, and only call it from the pages you want it to be used on.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandcorsair
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts