Just to make sure...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

ipengu

Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Just trying to make sure I'm not only one that noticed that it says shoutbox posts "will" (can) be deleted, yet theres no "easy" way for anyone not mysql inclined to delete the shout from the shoutbox page.

I can agree to this however its really not that hard. I mean I have never had any training and I stumbled across php admin then after clicking around I figured out how mysql works. There's prolly tons of advanced things i don't know about but the tables are named nicely and if you can't figure things like this out then maybe you shouldn't be running a site.

Just because someone cant browse phpmyadmin to delete a shout doesnt mean they shouldnt run a website, the script should have the delete feature somewhere in it like it says pretty much.

Well this is what the old shoutbox system was made to be, we have decided that a new shoutbox will be implemented in the next major release.

I still agree and disagree. to me mysidia is a get you started script. so you don't have to start from scratch, or to help you with the learning process of coding and such. But for those that want to use it as a completely finished package out of the box there gonna be at the mercy of the scripts capabilities and those willing to help or not.