Mys 1.3.4 Itemdrop Mod for Mys v1.3.4

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Okay, went to adopts_inventory and it only said my cherries were there. In adopts_items, it has all 3 items listed. These are the values:
Full texts id category itemname description imageurl function target value shop price chance cap tradable consumable
2 valuable Raw Sapphire A beautiful blue stone. URL Valuable all 0 Toris Trinkets 100 100 99 yes NULL
3 valuable Ring A ring. URL Valuable all 0 Toris Trinkets 10 100 99 yes NULL
4 click Cherry A delicious cherry. Gives 25 clicks to your adopta... URL Click1 all 25 Toris Trinkets 25 100 99 yes yes

So you are saying that the items are in your inventory when you go to phpmyadmin database but just somehow aint showing up on the site? Or did I misunderstand? I think posting the entries in your adopts_inventory table will be more helpful than adopts_items.

They never get added to the inventory, it seems.
iid category itemname owner quantity status
3 click Cherry ToriandLori 97 Available

In fact, I just tried to click 2 adoptables, and it said I shoulda gotten them, but I didn't.

Whatever happened with this? Is it working for most people? I am launching four Pet sites on the 4th, and would love to include this but I don't want to mess up what I have ...

it looks like a lot of fun to use!!

Is this working ok now ?

It seems that some people are having trouble with it, as the items aint added to their inventory. I dunno why it happens though, but I can give a try troubleshooting it for the next 2-4 days.

Thank you for working on it. If you need access to my files to do it, just ask!

I've fixed Squiggler's problem, it seems that there is a minor error I made for manual installation. This line:

PHP:
$this->setField("reward", ($dropstatus)?$dropstatus:new Integer(0));
should be:

PHP:
$this->setField("dropstatus", ($dropstatus)?$dropstatus:new Integer(0));
A typo, but significant enough to stop the mod from working. Also Squiggler made an error in the manual installation as well, perhaps I did not explain very well myself. When you add this row to table prefix.acp_hooks, for string columns please do not enter the double quotes and instead only enter the alphanumeric values. MySQL is not PHP, strings are not enclosed by double or single quotes. Note "Itemdrop"(with double quotes) and Itemdrop(without quotes) are different values for a mysql column, it will stop the mod from working.

PHP:
"id" => NULL, 
"linktext" => "Item Drop Plugin v1.3.4 by Hall of Famer", 
"linkurl" => "http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4362", 
"pluginname" => "itemdrop", 
"pluginstatus" => 1
Hope this helps, and note you should not encounter this issue if you simply download the script files and use automatic installer, it only affects manual installations.

Thank you so much! This really helps me out! I just tried it and if gave me 3 Rings (total)!

Did the Install ( not manual ) and now it white pages when I go to levelup ...

it never created the tables so I did that on my own.

Hi! I thought I had gone through the manual install correctly, but I seem to be having an issue. I created an adoptable who will drop some items, so I went to test it out and when I click to level up the adoptable, I get this error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$dropstatus' (T_VARIABLE), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /home/auratusg/public_html/view/levelupview.php on line 26

This is what my line 26 looks like:

$dropstatus = $this->getField("dropstatus")->getValue();

Not too sure what I should have in place of the unexpected drop status

Hi! I thought I had gone through the manual install correctly, but I seem to be having an issue. I created an adoptable who will drop some items, so I went to test it out and when I click to level up the adoptable, I get this error.

This is what my line 26 looks like:

Not too sure what I should have in place of the unexpected drop status

Might be an error in the line before (missing semicolon etc.), what's line 25 like?

Is there a way to add some code to make you able to change the items dropped by pets without having to remake the entire pet/levels in the edit pet area?

also a way to make it so clicking on pets from before this mod dont get errors? Everytime I click on a pet I created before adding itemdrop I get this- on a blank page.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getValue() on null in /home/atrocity/public_html/view/levelupview.php on line 12

Last edited:
There is a glitch in the .rar file I uploaded in the first post, in the file levelup.php. It results in a fatal error when you click an adoptable that you havent clicked before, showing that a value is null when it cannot be null.

I've reuploaded a new version of the .rar file, it should fix the problem. Note this only affects users who choose automatic installation(directly download the .rar file to replace their original files fully). If you follow the guideline for manual installation(copy/paste code from first post), you should be unaffected by this glitch.

Works perfectly! Thank you for directing me to the correct thread.

You are very welcome, all mods made by myself are ported into each different versions for Mys v1.3.x. So if you see a mod for Mys v1.3.3 made by Hall of Famer, you can be sure a similar version for Mys v1.3.4 exists.

For someone rather foreign to coding, can someone please explain how to install this mod? I have the latest script, do I need to go into phpMyAdmin? Can someone explain what to do from there?