Inventory Error

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Bexasaurus

〈 ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪ&#
Mysidian Dollar
Just look at this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ItemException' with message 'The item specified is invalid...' in /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_item.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_privateitem.php(25): Item->__construct('changer') #1 /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_inventory.php(45): PrivateItem->__construct('3') #2 /home/asaremys/public_html/view/inventoryview.php(20): Inventory->getitem('3') #3 /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(100): InventoryView->index() #4 /home/asaremys/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/asaremys/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_item.php on line 28

:catfish: Please help, all I see is this error when viewing my inventory.

You can go into phpMyAdmin and delete the item from your inventory to get rid of the error.
Did you give yourself an item through the adminCP? I get this error too when I misspell the name of an item. They're case-sensitive too, so "changer" would be different from "Changer".

It gives me the following error in the admincp when I try to "edit user inventory" and "delete user inventory":

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'LanguageException' with message 'Language var inventory does not exist.' in /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_language.php:68 Stack trace: #0 /home/asaremys/public_html/admincp/view/inventoryview.php(11): Language->__get('inventory') #1 /home/asaremys/public_html/admincp/view/inventoryview.php(127): ACPInventoryView->index() #2 /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(100): ACPInventoryView->edit() #3 /home/asaremys/public_html/admincp/index.php(109): FrontController->render() #4 /home/asaremys/public_html/admincp/index.php(113): AdminCP::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_language.php on line 68

Hmm, I checked and I do have it.

I honestly can't remember if I have or not and if I did, what for. //sigh//
I'm probably going try to see if I can fix the issue by replacing the the coding for inventory with original files and see if it fixes itself then. :displeased:

Great. I encountered another error for leveling up a pet.
I went to click on my pet and it gave me: Database error 1054 - Unknown column 'totalclicks' in 'field list'

:coloness: Still need to fix inventory error.

Checked out my error log:
[25-Nov-2016 20:29:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ItemException' with message 'The item specified is invalid...' in /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_item.php:28
Stack trace:
#0 /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_privateitem.php(25): Item->__construct('changer')
#1 /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_inventory.php(45): PrivateItem->__construct('3')
#2 /home/asaremys/public_html/view/inventoryview.php(20): Inventory->getitem('3')
#3 /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(100): InventoryView->index()
#4 /home/asaremys/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render()
#5 /home/asaremys/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main()
#6 {main}
thrown in /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_item.php on line 28

Last edited:
I don't know if I'll be of much help, but the problem seems to be tied to an item on your site called "changer" (or "3", I'm not sure) since it's coming from an invalid item. Do those items exist on the site?

No, that item does not exist. I asked for HoF to reinstall my files so hopefully that'll work.

Oh, well that was the problem. The site's trying to call an item that doesn't exist. Did you try making an item with that name? (If you haven't reinstalled yet, that is)

Hmm it hasn't been reinstalled yet, HoF is planning to do it tonight.

I did fix the inventory issue thanks to you! I just can't read error logs, all I see is a bunch of words. Anyways, turns out there was like 2 items in the database that were giving me the inventory issue. After deleting them, I can access the inventory. So thank you again.