Installing theme

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Kesstryl

Mysidian Dollar
I made a custom theme and followed the tutorial to install it, but I'm being told that the path on my server is incorrect. From what I understand the path is templates/Firebird/template.html

I've tried this too since the site itself is nested into the root directory (sharing the webspace with my other site) /fabletopia/templates/Firebird/template.html

Any suggestions?

Are you adding it through the site or through the database? For some reason, the theme adder through the site has never worked as long as I've used this script.

Yes I was trying to add it through the ACP on the site, not through the database. I'll look at how the db is structured and try to do it that way.

It's pretty easy - just go into phpmyadmin, find something along the lines of "adopts_themes" and then just click insert and add your folders and names and stuff. If you want to set it as the default theme, then go into adopts_settings and change it from main (or whatever its set to) to your theme name (same as the one in the themes database). You can even go a step farther and delete all the other themes if you don't want people using them.