In Need Of A Theme

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

DarthPhoenix

Certified Gamer!
Mysidian Dollar
I have recently just begun my quest on creating an adoptables site. I've gotten it set up already but since I am pretty new to CSS I was hoping someone could make a theme for my site. My site is basically a Pokemon Adoptables site based on my favorite Pokemon Mewtwo. My idea is too use 3 colors Black, White and Purple for the site. I may make a custom banner in the future but hopefully by then I will know more CSS. Thanks for the help -Phoenix :bucktard:

Err, are you looking for a really customized and fancy theme or just something simple? I'm a beginner at CSS too and can't do very much, but I can try to help you if you really need it. I normally just edit the main theme. P
What do think of the theme I have on my site?: http://caterpillarcave.com
Or do you need something better? :3

Simple would do haha. Your theme is cool. You could do it something like yours haha. Just use the colors Black for the background, White for text, Purple for links. I think that would do ^-^ I can change the header to black for now and the header text white.

So you don't need me to do any art for the banner or background? I can try if you'd like. :3

Well you can if you want to ^-^. As long as the banner has a picture of Mewtwo and the background can have a Team Rocket logo. My site is based off Mewtwo taking over Team Rocket by the way.

Re

All right then, I'll start the theme and send the files to you in a PM when it's done in... probably a day or two. :3 So you're site's just going to have the pokemon mew? You're drawing them by yourself right?

Well I'll start off with Kanto Pokemon. And no I found some animated Pokemon Sprites. Well technically I am making my own custom Pokemon Egg sprites.

Re

Umm, just a heads up, all images have to be drawn by you unless they're in the public domain I think. :3

Well the website host I'm using (99webs) didn't have a problem with it XD

Just in case you don't notice the PM right away, your theme is ready. Tell me if anything goes wrong and I hope you like it. Yes, I need to work with CSS a bit more. :p Well, good luck with your site, but I still don't see how hosts have anything to do with image rights? Anyways, I'll assume you know what you're doing. :3

Eh, if anything goes wrong with the whole image thing I'll just take it down no big deal ^-^.