Hosting Company Friendly to Adoptable Scripts

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Zamirathe

Mysidian Dollar
Starry Dragon Web Hosting is a new web hosting company dedicated to family-friendly hosting. We also make sure that you have a good amount of space and traffic dedicated to your account. We have secured the servers, and do not allow more accounts on each server than it can handle. We also give personalized support regarding your website.

Plans start at $10/month, which gives you 1 Gig of Space and 10 Gigs of traffic a month.

Zamirathe
President, Starry Dragon

I think its costly then others ??? i Use uniquelinks for hosting solution .

I've used dreamhost for years. Unlimited everything, instant chat support, 1-click installs, and about the same price or less. ><

web hosting pad is the host I use. It's only 2 dollars a month(you do have to pay in advance though) and it's unlimited everything for the most part.

Kaeliah said:
web hosting pad is the host I use. It's only 2 dollars a month(you do have to pay in advance though) and it's unlimited everything for the most part.

Well actually the so-called unlimited stuff aint really unlimited, since the hosting companies always find ways to suspend your account if you use too much CPU. The idea here is that you may have unlimited disk storage, unlimited domains and database files, and unlimited bandwidth, but CPU is never unlimited...

Yeah but it's still way more than I'd ever use and it's the best price I've seen for it. XD Once my 3-year contract is up with them I'll probably move to somewhere like dreamhost. Although it depends on how well my site is going.