Hello - newbie with a question

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Duskberry

Mysidian Dollar
Hello, I'm a newbie with a probably rather dumb question.
I'm in the middle of using the tutorial on YouTube in order to upload files within FileZilla, and everything went great up until I tried to unzip the Mysidia folder in the documents window :c I tried to right click and open it but nothing happened.
Could I have some help please? c:

Ah, thank you for the help c:
It worked ^-^
Now I have another problem though :/ I managed to set up my site but when I log on and try to click on any of the links it loads a 404 error page? >.<

One possible cause I can think of is that your site domain or scriptpath is not configured properly, you may examine your inc/config.php to see whether anything smells wrong, note every field in config.php is case sensitive.

I looked at config.php and I realised that when I installed the script on my website I entered my domain name wrong, and now I notice whenever I click on links on my site it redirects me to cascade.x10.mx instead of the word adopts I had added onto the word cascade >.<

Is there anyway I can fix this? c:

You can simply edit config.php, it's not difficult. You can reinstall the script too, if you believe this is the safer way.