GUIContainer Error

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Corsair

Mysidian Dollar
Strict Standards: Declaration of DropdownList::add() should be compatible with GUIContainer::add(GUIComponent $component, $index = -1) in /home/monstari/public_html/classes/class_dropdownlist.php on line 184

I tried to figure this out on my own but now I'm getting frustrated. Anytimes there is a radio button or drop down list on a page I got this error. It was happening before I even edited anything including the layout and adding modes.:hmmm:

Ah, there's this long thread about it that I was able to trudge up... and that'll fix the problems...

But as it's not an error, it's merely warning, it can honestly be disabled as it would be on most hosting sites. If you aren't hosting yourself and don't have access to php.ini to modify your server's error reporting to disclude strict standard messages, you can also make edits in your .htaccess file, as someone else here on the forum once pointed out.

So you have two options: Take the long route and fix it, then fix the fix, or, set it up so the strict standard warnings are ignored.

I'll take a good look at those. I'm using HOF's site as my host. Thank you for the links. I take a close look when I wake up.