greetings earthlings.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
I made this account ages ago to post a topic I guess. xD

I am now using it because I may hope to move my Ratties site from MA to another host. I mean, MA is great and the community is awesome, but I want to introduce breeding and extra, and making a host with scripts and so on is a great way to improve my programming knowledge. ^.^

I think quite a few people know on MA that my site is called Ratties FTW! And it's either the first or one of the first rat sites to be created. It's completely themed around the little guys. :3

Um... besides that - I'm a horror writer (I write a unique twist of horror/crime based completely from the "bad guys" point of view.) and I own a rat myself (one out of four). I love all animals, and I'm generally considered to be a weird, unusual holy-fishsticks-avoid-that-girl sort of person. You know the one I'm talking about.

Anyway, whatever, yeah, that's me. xD I'm not completely sure yet if I'm moving my site, I may do it later. It depends on how my chosen host is. D:

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Gloometh, you have an interesting username. Have fun and lemme know if theres anything you need help with.

Hall of Famer

thanks - my username is actually quite old, and has quite the history and record attatched to it. xD I may or may not use it as my pen name.

I'll be sure to ask. ^.^

thanks~ I heard there was a pokemon called Gloom, but my girlfriend's the poke-wiz, not me. xD

thanks both of you. ^.^ Rats ARE cute under all situations. They get a very bad wrap for pretty much nothing. Mostly, it's the tail, I'm not sure why. xD People seem to think they are these evil rodents who bite and attack, but really, they are very loving, intelligent beings that are by far the best rodent pet to own (I have never owned a rodent that has really "bonded" with me the way my rat has) and probably one of the best animals to own.

I know that feeling. D: We adopted some rats from a shelter - their siblings were all pure white, and very skinny. They looked like they had come from labs.

I read this very good book called "Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat: Why It's So Hard to Think Straight About Animals". In the book it questions our take on animals. It talks about the morals and ideals we place on animals. I highly recommended it if your a animal lover.

In one chapter asks why the rats in a lab are important the worker but when they escape they become pests that should be killed?

A good read.

Last edited:
that does sound good, once I finish spending money on domain names and writing books, I shall look for it. xD