forum in script

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Nemesis

Mysidian Dollar
Well I have been busy working on my site again, getting things ready for when that secure version gets released. And i think this is really neat. I have embedded a forum into the site/script. Check it out http://www.chaoisland.netne.net/forum.php#/ sure you could have a separate and better forum but I really do like how it fits in and users don't have to leave the site or re-register ^^ what do you think?

It's pretty awesome. I just don't like the giant advertisement xD; But it's very nice and I've been trying to get my own.

I think it is really nice and easy and simple to install, whereas a php script is longer and a hassle. You can just embed it.

but you are limited on how much threads and categories.:desudesudesu:

Haha that ad will be removed I was seeing how it would fit in center column for other pages. That was actually not simple to install. It's HTML inside a .php file. Was not fun....hours of reading trial error etc...

Anyone want I should be able to repeat it faster

Ive actually downloaded a script that works great for my site. After searching for loads of forum scripts, i found freeforum. And i edited it so the user does not have to post their username or change their email!:smile:

click here for four screenshots

[please note: this is only what it looks like when a staff member views the forum]

Last edited: