Fatal errors

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Aasixx

.. your friendly geek. c:
Mysidian Dollar
I'm getting this when I'm trying to go to my site:
"Warning: include_once(classes/class_pdo.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/albisian/public_html/adopts/functions/functions.php on line 50

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'classes/class_pdo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/albisian/public_html/adopts/functions/functions.php on line 50

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/albisian/public_html/adopts/classes/class_database.php on line 3"

.. is it possible it's just an error with my host? :displeased:

umm this is strange... Class PDO is a PHP predefined object that should be available to everyone, its weird how the script is trying to load a class PDO with autoloader and fails. Please do consult your host and see what they have to say.

And btw, does this happen to you all the time or just today?

Edit: See the thread below for reference. It may be due to the fact that your host is running some kind of maintenance process on the server, or someone accidentally changed the settings of php.ini.
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/178880-fatal-error-class-pdo-not-found.html

I see, I believe the problem is with your host if the class PDO cannot be found. Consult them and see what your host have to say.

umm this is weird. Anyone of you actually tried to contact x10hosting? I believe something must be wrong on their server, it is stupid for any hosting services to disable PDO since its being so widely used nowadays.

Edit: Looks like the problem is indeed with the hosting service. Someone made a thread on x10hosting's support forum, maybe they will take care of it?
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/

@HoF: Hopefully.. It is pretty stupid of them, but oh well.. We'll just have to wait and see what they do.