Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Ruri Lesavka

Mysidian Dollar
edit; fixed
errors are related to MySQL version and settings, HOF fixed it :D

---------------------

I get this error when trying to create a new adoptable that is 'always available' and no alternative outcome. (Database error 1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'altoutlevel' at row 1)

If I put '0's in the alternative outcome section even when not selecting the option to enable alternative outcome it gives this error. (Database error 1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'number' at row 1)

What file(s) did I mess up? D:

Last edited:
If no one knows how to fix this error. Should I just get the script reinstalled and add back all the stuff?

How do I add back all my files? I tried putting all the files back when the mysidia host restarted but it gave an error so I put back the original files and one by one added in files I've edited. Is there a easier way to transfer my files to a new host?

edit;
I just tested the files on x10 hosting and everything seems to work fine. I've moved the files and edited the sql database to match my website and it works ok. I can add new adoptables.
Is the problem something to do with mysidia hosting?

Last edited:
You can check your database table adopts_adoptables_conditions, and for column 'number'. If this value is empty, check the 'null' checkboxes and make it null(or you can make it value 0 since the number does not matter). An empty string is an invalid value for integer column, it must be a number of null.

Edit: I am looking into your website now and I will see if I can find out anything.

You can check your database table adopts_adoptables_conditions, and for column 'number'. If this value is empty, check the 'null' checkboxes and make it null(or you can make it value 0 since the number does not matter). An empty string is an invalid value for integer column, it must be a number of null.

Edit: I am looking into your website now and I will see if I can find out anything.

adopts_adoptables and adopts_adoptables_conditions
2_by_mousu-da4jqtr.png

Both of them has the same structure as the one on my x10hosting.

Alright, thanks for the help :D

Ah, I tried making a alchemy recipe thing and it gives the same error.
Database error 1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'none' for column 'recipe' at row 1

I haven't touched the php or the sql stuff for alchemy before ;u;

Also this shows up at the top
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alliummy/public_html/classes/class_adminsidebar.php:18) in /home/alliummy/public_html/admincp/alchemy.php on line 91

Last edited: