error 500

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

himarry

Mysidian Dollar
so i got the site set up but keep getting error 500 responce how do i fix this? i tryed every php version

Is your site hosted on MysidiaHost? If not, check the PHP version of your webhost. Mysidia Adoptables does not work with PHP 7+ yet at this moment, you need PHP 5.3-5.6 to run it.

Is your site hosted on MysidiaHost? If not, check the PHP version of your webhost. Mysidia Adoptables does not work with PHP 7+ yet at this moment, you need PHP 5.3-5.6 to run it.

i tryed them... is MysidiaHost free? i think im just gonna try and build another website

Yeah it is. You may create an order with us and the hosting is free, I will just approve your order knowing you are a legit customer/user as soon as it is done.

Yeah it is. You may create an order with us and the hosting is free, I will just approve your order knowing you are a legit customer/user as soon as it is done.

ok i just finished do i need to inform you of my username and website through pm?

Yup, pm me your website and the username info there then. Your site will be installed later today unless you do this yourself.

Yup, pm me your website and the username info there then. Your site will be installed later today unless you do this yourself.

i had spent like the better part of 3 and a half hours trying to get it took work. i still dont know what i originally did wrong

It's best to get the free hosting through Mysidia and let Famer install for you in my opinion. I knew several members who couldn't get it to work either but he gets it done super quick and it works great.