Dropdown's suggestion

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Zeref

Mysidian Dollar
Why not let dropdown's keep their excisting database values.
For example you edit and item it goes back to key in that window so you might accidentily make it a key instead of the click? same goes for the checkboxes.
These are all minor things but hey just mentioning?

Umm is this so? I will look into the script and database table to see what I can do to make it better.

Actually the database is poorly designed at this time being. Not sure if you know though, I took over the project from someone called BMR back in 2011. The database structure was there already, I just extended it by adding new tables and mini-fixing existing tables.

But unfortunately, the old script was quite amateur so I had to spend quite a lot of time upgrading it. It involves not only feature extension, but also rewriting old and buggy code. As you can see from Mys v1.3.1, the script was still pretty much procedural instead of being almost 100% OOP as I envision for Mys v1.4.x or v1.5.x. This is also why Mys v1.3.2 takes this long to complete.

Umm is this so? I will look into the script and database table to see what I can do to make it better.

Actually the database is poorly designed at this time being. Not sure if you know though, I took over the project from someone called BMR back in 2011. The database structure was there already, I just extended it by adding new tables and mini-fixing existing tables.

But unfortunately, the old script was quite amateur so I had to spend quite a lot of time upgrading it. It involves not only feature extension, but also rewriting old and buggy code. As you can see from Mys v1.3.1, the script was still pretty much procedural instead of being almost 100% OOP as I envision for Mys v1.4.x or v1.5.x. This is also why Mys v1.3.2 takes this long to complete.

Ok, also will the css be fixed up then also (better UI? more padding etc?)

Umm this you better ask Nyxi herself since she is the one and only graphic-designer we have at this moment. You can definitely show us your own blueprint like how you want it to be changed. Better UI and more padding are way too general, so be specific if you can.

Umm this you better ask Nyxi herself since she is the one and only graphic-designer we have at this moment. You can definitely show us your own blueprint like how you want it to be changed. Better UI and more padding are way too general, so be specific if you can.

Ok will talk with her and show screenshots with pointed out css things.