Dragons at max level?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Kamalya

Mysidian Dollar
I broke something again, and I don't know what this time. Dragons who are eggs are claming to be at max level but really are not. I am having to level them manually via the mysql and for what ever reason when I go to add new adopts it refuses to add them so I have to do that manually via the mysql too. I don't know what I broke :catfish:

Did you edit the script files or manipulate database through phpmyadmin? Anyway go to phpmyadmin and look up your database table prefix_levels, see if you find anything strange. Theres a chance that the levels aint inserted properly, or that the adoptables names are not consistent.

The only thing I have done is added the gender ratio (which didn't work to an extent) and the rarity level thing. I am just going to redo everything to default because for what ever reason I am not getting a 500 error.

It was somehting I found in the forums to add a rarity level to the eggs 0-4 4 being legendary.

Also, my husband thinks the 500 error might be something caused by the host. I ran a second database with a fresh install of mysida 1.3.0 and it ran just fine.

How would I transfer all the user and dragon information over from the old database to the new one?