My Fairy Dragons

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

kristhasirah

Mysidian Dollar
My Fairy Dragons-- Reopened =p

Me and my troublesome me. once again I decided to keep working on my Fairy Dragons ^^ but now is called Fantasy Adopts.

But first: I want to thank you all for the codes and mods that everyone has given to this awesome community.

Fantasy Adopts will offer few creatures. and same poses, something simple

Currently there are 5 Fairy Dragons fully created and 2 ponies partially created.
6 realms where you can search for different adopts based on their element each one has a guardian... well just 2 guardians the rest are on vacation... those lazy ones.
and well need to finish the backgrounds for each area (already sketched)
qNU3qaE.png
for now im using some borrowed backgrounds of SilvaTales (I made them)

few stores to buy food and alchemy items to make new items
2 alchemy items not available in stores
all the adopts have normal and alternates images for now the female is just a flipped image of the male( when i get more time and inspiration will make for them a different one).

and now some of the art for the site:
Some of the available items
aPzWZ42.png
IKPjtBi.png
Wko5TbL.png
rT31LfJ.png
8ywEch0.png

Some of the available adopts:
0OSWTCc.png
oBxhNoe.png
ZtjsCun.png
cUpDa01.png
eVeBPFs.png
EoAcz3d.png
e3WItrI.png
RYtGzgZ.png

and the not on vacation guardians that are doing their job protecting the little eggs...well some of the areas are empty... so there's nothing to protect and no need for a guardian.
IqxiCEM.png
GmeicNR.png

i will keep informed of more changes, and also started adding the failed breeds
f2kb09R.png
lots of images
0fHuq5I.png

Last edited:
Thanks ^^ is fun to mix the colors of little ones, the difficult thing is to pick the colors for the failed breeds that i will use for the adopts >_>
added 8 more "failed" hybrids which gives a total or 12 "failed breeds" and more coming! also working on 4 more Special Hybrids! and 2 more pure breeds, also have the art concept for the: Adopt page, pound, market, alchemy, inventory, and shoutbox.

Those look gorgeous! c: I really like the first outcome in the breeding between the red and blue dragons.

Thanks ^^
and here is more art
Wind Realm
IPwIjCo.jpg

and a few backgrounds that i will use in the explore area (thanks to Kittyas explore code and Abronsyth for the random item/adopt code THANK YOU!!! )
cTVp94s.png
JHVTKHk.png

I'm having so much fun making backgrounds and items ^^
and will make a free background or item for the first one that post after this post ^^

congrats Abronsyth you have won a background/item ^^ just tell me what do you need and i will make it for you, if is a background or item I need size and some description of how you want/need the art and style of the art, I can try to make it similar to other styles if is needed. If you don't need the art, you can save it for later or donate it =)

Your backgrounds are so well done, you did them yourself? (sorry if you mentioned this elsewhere lol)

thanks ^^ the true is that i have 0 skills in coding so i try my best to at least offer some nice backgrounds for the future members, once I'm ready to post that is ok to join and have covered at least more than 70% of the ideas i have for the exploration.

Gorgeous work with the lava! Your site is certainly going to be beautiful visually :happycbig:

4 of the 8 finished failed breed have been added, more failed breed are being worked up ^^
removed the 6 realms... now there's only the summoning chamber, where most of the adopts will be located, but wont completely remove the realms, i have been playing with Kyttias explore mod and decided to make them in to 6 different exploration realms, each one with 3 or more areas to explore, currently have 2 realms partially finished with limited and non limited exploration areas. and lots of art for the exploration areas! added more items and soon will add more items XD and some alchemy mix ^^.
also want to thank Dinocanid for the achievement mod and the encyclopedia, manage to link both mods so now when a player gets an adopt from a set, the encyclopedia for that set will be unlocked ^^ also added warnings of spoilers because the full encyclopedia is released so the user gets to see the other adopts even if they don't have them. so there are 5 encyclopedias 2 of them are complete the rest will be updated as soon i add more adopts ^^