Double Images

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Hwona

Mysidian Dollar
Sorry for the trouble, but I seem to have a small issue with the main and green themes. 2 identical dropdown menus show up and only one shows the navigation links. Is there a way to solve this? Also, when you change a theme, double copis of the themes show up... o_O

Last edited:
This may or may not be a template/css issue. Go to phpmyadmin and check your table prefix.links and see if you happen to have duplicate links in your database. This usually happens to people who have run installer script on their sites twice.

No worries, glad it does the trick. Its is your best interest to empty the database if you fail the first installation and have to run the installer again, since the script does not drop tables if exist.

Actually, I just had to reinstall my site a few times and instead of dropping the databases, I just uploaded the install folder again, went through the process, and when it was done, I just had to go to the Admin CP and delete everything from the page right after my map page down and other than that, it's perfect.
(I had accidentally deleted an aspect of the adopts when I was removing all traces of my forums so I could update it.)

That way you keep all of the information like images, adopts, users, etc. but if you're missing one of the sections in the database, then it gets put back in. Of course, you will have to reset everything like the site name and such, but you'll only have to reset your own cash amount instead of every body's.