Dacankey

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
@bex it just seemed like weird behaviour so I documented it... (my mom watches a lot of court shows sooo yea..)

Also good luck on future projects silver!

@ittermat Yeah, I'm not sure why he was advertising himself to defend. (not sure how i should put it otherwise)

@silver Nice!

Honestly I am not sure how to feel about all this. I've been growing more and more displeased about the direction of VPL over the years. There has been a lot of drama over the years. It's hard to know who to trust on there anymore.

I wish you luck on your new game.

I just have to say that even if you supported an entire city with your money, that gives you no rights to treat people like garbage. Specially a kid that YOU chose to help, just because he sends too many messages.

I always held him high in my consideration, I never once thought this would be possible. Both the messages and the reaction on that thread were not what I expected at all, caught me off guard.

I was writing an entire rant on this whole thing, but I then decided not to, because it's not worth it. I don't think it's the type of people that will change their minds on something and see their wrongs.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your site, Silver, I'm sorry such a thing happened to you.

Honestly I did not find it that shocking. I still remember when there was multiple pet site forums and the ugly and petty drama between them. I would not suggest anyone so quickly trust people from there. I'm not saying they are all bad, just hold your cards close to your chest.

At least there's a silver lining in all this. I wish you luck on your new game Silver, and at least you gained some valuable experience about trust! :veeee: I pretty much agree with what everyone else said here about the whole fiasco so I'm not going to just repeat it.

@Mortain tbh it seemed like you were instigating a lot of it... but I guess as you said you had a change of heart so that's between you & Silver. I hope you guys manage to make a great game together!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts