Last Post
Threads / Messages

fadillzzz

Dev Staff
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
I think we should hold a contest!
Something like 'Mod of the month' contest, and the winner will receive some kind of a prize that's really amazing.

Anyone agree?

I agree, that person could win Premium member ship or if they already have it, some kind of other cool prize. :p

Maybe there could also be contests for the best sites when Mys gets more popular.

Well this is a neat idea, the issue is that we do not have many coders here who are not dev staff already. Wont hurt to try though, I will definitely consider.

I've listed a few contest ideas :3

1. Most useful script
  2. Best theme
  3. Best Mys site -art
  4. Best Mys site -features
  5. Best Mys site -members/popularity
  6. Best Mys site -theme/looks/style
  7. Best Mys site -general: grammar/organisation

Prizes could be:
  1. Featured on the homepage of Mys
  2. Premium Membership for # days/weeks
  3. # Forum Credits
  4. Free custom theme (volunteer coder?)
  5. Free SIMPLE custom script (volunteer coder?)

You have lots of interesting idea Chibi. For now I am rather interested in how many coders and artists we possibly have on this community. If anyone of you are interested, Id like to have one of you leading a coders union and an artists union. Just a way to promote interactions and communications among members.

Thanks and... union as in group?

And yus, I agree :3 I love communities that get along and are extremely friendly e.g. MA. This one is a small one, so I'd love it to expand xD

Well unions can be social groups, or just like forum/community clubs. When the forum becomes bigger and more popular, I will consider making Union leaders moderators here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads