Bella's Personal Maid
Mysidian Dollar
Elfhome's Landing

Edit 1/20/2011:
A Poll asking about what you like in a quest

The site URL:
http://parrot.hostoi.com/adoptables/

What you need to know about my planned site:
Most adoptables can be found at the shop. Other adoptables are found by clicking on various locations, such as a pond, a jungle hideaway a city street, a night scene, ice floe, and a pigeon coop. There will be quests as well as various ways to explore if I can just finish my map.

UPDATE:
I have spread out a bit in terms of what animals are available including a winged dolphin and some strange birds. I am trying to add more variety in terms of what are available - not just birds but some strange fantasy creatures, hybrids, and furry/finned things.

The shop has some strange/common animals available for purchase. I am working on a better explore feature, and hope to have something done soon...

Last edited:
Ideas? Hm...Olive Pigeon, Secretary Bird, Whydah Bird, Paradise Bird, Red-Cheeked Cordon-Blue (or Bleu, I forget which), Peacock. Derp, random birds :p

I think a good mixture between species and colors would be good :D I think only unrealistic colors on more exotic birds would be good. It seems a bit more realistic since exotic birds tend to have the more varied colors, while a pink duck might seem a bit odd o_O

Jungle: Peacock, Quetzalcoatl, Bird of Paradise, Cordon Bleu
I'd love to add a Savannah area and maybe someplace for Australian birds to hang out.
Savannah: Secretary Bird, Whydahs, etc
Australia: Cockatoos, Lorikeets

Last edited:
Updated to add the breeding script. I didn't like the way to site was going, so when I installed the newer version of the script I wiped the site. The new site has a new name and is less about birds and more about whimsy and cute critters, with lots of birds thrown in - because I am obsessed with birds. I also plan on adding weird adoptables like ice cream cones and strange beasts. The whole purpose is to be silly and fun.

So far I have added a winged dolphin and some very strangely colored doves. I plan on adding some hybrids, more winged creatures and the downright strange.

I am quite interested in how you add a food system without an itemshop like the one I am using on Pokemansion. Would you mind explaining a little bit of this?

I see, this is a really awesome idea. ^^ Maybe you should post a tutorials on how to do this with adoptables script. XD Wonder if you have a working itemshop on your site already?

I like MyAdopts and I like Mysidia. Both of my sites have different goals and different purposes and so I decided to test run both codes. Mysida (Elfhome's Landing) is my place to play around with codes and play around with art styles.
As for the food, all I did was make the adoptables available to one promo code, and linked the page to that promocode - just like some people did for their MyAdopts site.

I see, its amazing how creative people are nowadays, coming out with solutions such as items, food and breeding when these features aint even added to the base script yet.

I've added some cute little penguins, as well as a new are: the Bait Shop. I hope to add more cute critters soon

Spoiler:
bunny3.png

Last edited:
I love this, this looks pretty good to me, you've worked hard on this!! :)

There aren't many bird sites out there that I've seen, this is just a really nice change of pace, and I will likely spend some time there!

Almost finished adding all of the non-bird adoptables. I know it sounds silly but I want to get it done now or I'll never do it. LOL I'm too attached to the birdies.
Recently added: Skunks, Rabbits, Bees, and Ants