Anyone know how to bridge scripts?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
I was wondering if anyone could help me bridge some scripts' member bases. They are all scripts designed with bridging in mind, but I'm having a little trouble setting it up.

At the moment I've got mys bridged to mybb just fine, and I'm going to bridge mybb with coppermine later today (don't need help with this, I just had to use a fresh install because I accidently used the wrong version) and then I need help bridging coppermine with a script called efiction - both have bridiging modules/scripts/codes, but I need some help using them.

Also there is a rpg script I'd like bridged, but I don't think it has a bridging system built in - I'll have to go look through the mod archive again.

And yes, I'm bridging all these scripts together. I am either a genius or an idiot.

Was it just me or was there another post here in the middle of the day, something about dead rats? o_O Because either that, or I was hallucinating while surfing the web.

LOL Yeah, there was. It was me who posted that. I deleted that post a few hours ago because it clearly wasn't a helpful answer.

Mind telling me what it said? Because I kinda spent the last couple of hours wondering what the hell that was. I only got part of the answer due to the firewall at my school.