An error

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Rovick

Mysidian Dollar
i have installed a template, it didnt work so i deleted it, after that i have recieved this
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

could i fix it?

To me, it means that it can't locate the template.

Did you change the template location in the admin area? That's why it may have not worked in the first place.

if you did, and forgot to change it back to the default, and deleted the new template, I think it would give this error.

You could try redownloading the script, and uploading the default template to the location it was set to in the admin. That way it should be able to display the website, and you fix it up.

I hoped that helped.

Well most of the templates from the Templates/Themes section are incompatible with the new version, but its not difficult to convert. Do you know how to use Smarty?