Alts1 Issue

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

dlithehil

Mysidian Dollar
Okay, I haven't changed anything in the files regarding the alts1 item function, but when I try to level up my level 5 Ferratross (my critter) with the Telescope I added, I just get a white screen. It's like I crash the site anytime I try to use it. I just want my starry boi DX

itemfunction.php
PHP:
protected function applyAlt1(OwnedItem $item, OwnedAdoptable $adopt){
        $alid = $item->getValue();
        $alternate = new AdoptAlternate($alid);
        if($adopt->getID() != $alternate->getAdopt() || $adopt->getCurrentLevel() < $alternate->getLevel()){
            throw new ItemException("The item can only be used for adoptable {$alternate->getAdopt('model')->getType()} at level {$alternate->getLevel()} or above...<br><br><a href='https://ashenblade.click/inventory'>Use another item?</a>");
        }
        $adopt->setAlternate($alternate, "update");
        return "Your adoptable {$adopt->getName()} has gotten a new alternate form.<br><a href='https://ashenblade.click/inventory'>Use another item?</a>";
    }
  Spoiler: Alternate Adopt Page 

Spoiler: Item Page 

If you need any more information, please let me know. I just want my starry boi

That's a bug in the script, try renaming the function to 'applyAlts1'. I thought a fix had been released, but maybe it wasn't actually put in the script yet lol.

Alternatively you can download the fix from here:

That's a bug in the script, try renaming the function to 'applyAlts1'. I thought a fix had been released, but maybe it wasn't actually put in the script yet lol.

Alternatively you can download the fix from here:

Thanks! It's saying that I need to be level 5 or above despite being level 5 so I'll have to keep trying to figure it out, but at least it isn't crashing my website lol