Adoption Problems

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Kamalya

Mysidian Dollar
Okay first of all when people adopt an egg they show more than 1 egg in their user adoptable area I am running a modified adoption script so the eggs show up with a rarity index and they show up like an egg lair deal, I have not modified anything in the myadopts.php so I do not know if thats an issue or not.

Secondly is there any way to make adoptables one gender only? I want one of the adopts I have to be a male only gender.

Okay never mind on the double eggs, I fixed that now I have another problem when people go to a second page on their my adoptables area it logs them out >_>

Awesome, I will have to look at that to fix it. Also, is there any way to give each stage a description?

I think that the Evolution mod makes it so each stage has a description- but I'm not sure. If not, then I think that it'd be pretty easy to do, judging by what I've looked at so far. I think it would involve some editing of the /admincp/level.php file and probably some other things. I'm no coder so I can't tell you just what to do ^_^

I think that the Evolution mod makes it so each stage has a description- but I'm not sure. If not, then I think that it'd be pretty easy to do, judging by what I've looked at so far. I think it would involve some editing of the /admincp/level.php file and probably some other things. I'm no coder so I can't tell you just what to do ^_^

Oh hrmmm, I didn't know there was an Evolution mod. So many things >_>

Okay today I just noticed my adoptables refuse to level up, When you get them from the egg cave it states they are already at max level. Both ones it happens to I had to add into the MSQL manually, is there something I didn't add?