A small question regarding adoption limits and promo codes..c:

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Pear

Woah man.
Mysidian Dollar
So I was wondering if there was a way to limit adoptables gained from promocodes? I know you can make promocodes expire, but wouldn't that make it so everyone else couldn't get one of those adoptables if the promocode expired already? Or does it only expire for that one person, and another person could still use that same promocode to get the same adopt? c:

You can't really limit the adoptable while your making it since you have to check the circle that says to either allow people to adopt it when "Only when users use promo code" or "Only when the following conditions are met", and unless I am mistaken, you cannot check "Only when users use promo code" and then mark the little boxes and have them actually work to limit the adopt.

I hope this made sense..xD. I am very thankful for any help!<3

In the Create New Promocode page, it has an Availability checkbox. I'm pretty sure this is per user, so if you enter 1, you'll have no problem.

I just tried that to see if it worked, and unfortunately it gives me an error message on the second time, making it so that only the first person would get the adopt. :s (Logged into the pound to try the multi-account thing)