Adoptable Level Image + Another Question

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

gjac1

Mysidian Dollar
Would it be possible for the level or number of cliks an adoptable has, to be shown under each adoptables image ??

Thanks

RE: Adoptable Level Image

I'm almost positive this will be in the next release. :)

RE: Adoptable Level Image

Very cool, thank you very much....you guys are the best :)

I have 2 more questions / suggestions of that ok ??

Is it possible to make it so after an adoptable has hatched, the next level after that can be a random adoptable from say 5 possible options, or maybe even change with the use of an item from the shop that i have read you are planning to add ??

Also, is it possible to make separate adoptable pages for different types of adoptables, and make it so they are lined up next to each other instead of going straight down the page ?? after a while of adding new adoptables, the page goes a long way down lol

Thank you.

For point number 1, I see what you're saying. I'll have to consider this for a future release and see if this is something Johnathon wants to add to the script.

For the second point, there are some threads in the forums about how to alter the output of the adoptables page to look different than it does. Browse around the support and theme forums and there's a few topics like this already. :)

I have found the topic , well the 2 topics, about lining up the adoptables side by side....

I read what you said to edit, but i have no idea what to change it to :(

Help please :)

Basically you'll need to use HTML to lay out the images how you want. Do you know HTML?

no sorry i dont, i am learning as i am going along...if i am shown something that i pick it up easy..i have edited and added lots of things to my site, but this is still baffling me

i want it to look like this :

http://familiarelements.info/adopt.html

Well, something like this will probably be close to what you want:
http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=538

Doesnt that just change the featured adoptable image ?? i am wanting to change the way they all look on the adopt page, like this :

http://familiarelements.info/adopt.html

Thats ok lol, with people like me bugging you all the time, its no surprise your brain is a little sore..sorry lol

Is that possible or has she done something that i cant do ??

Well, that page you linked to isn't a part of the adoptables script. It's a HTML page they made to look like the script but it really isn't, it just matches. :)

Very tricky. :)

I am sorry to barge in like this, but what file-format should I save the HTML-script to?
I mean when you do PHP, you save it in PHP-format...
And how do I tell the HTML page that the code I put in should make a new web-page?
(Maybe I should make a new thread for this, or wait... This isn't your script right... Oh, what should I do...?)