Adopt Image Changes at twilight...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

SilverDragonTears

I am your Nemesis.
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
I saw the thread for changing images, but it didn't work for me. I have a Twilight Silvfox that transforms a little at twilight so I have a different image for it. And when twilight ends it will return normal.

Please help :( This is a really important one and my questions never get answered, lol!! *pouts*

umm what is the url of the thread? If it is an old Mod or tutorial, chances are the one who made the thread had left or become inactive. Because of this, you will not be able to get a satisfactory response for the question you raised. Depending on the complexity of the issue you are facing, another person may or may not be able to help you out.

I didn't post a question in the thread for that reason exactly. Just hoping someone else would know ;) I'll also go for showing the adoptable link only during certain hours.

I figured it out :) Also figured out the adopt images changing ^^

Last edited:
Yea :) I even coded the siggy.php so that they change wherever they are on other forums. I also coded so that Autumn's will only produce Winter foxes in the winter. So really, I can make any species breed ANY other species. 'Tis fun!