ACP Error : Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Did you try reinstalling the script? It still wont work for you even if you install a fresh copy? If so, you may need to submit a ticket to your host and see if they can get anything out of it, this looks like a host-specific issue to me.

I reinstalled, and now it's working. Except that I can't login with my admin username and password -.- Should I just keep reinstalling until it works, or...?

I reinstalled, and now it's working. Except that I can't login with my admin username and password -.- Should I just keep reinstalling until it works, or...?

Well try clearing your cache to see whether it works. If not, clear your cookies too. II had a user with the same login problem before, she fixed it by the steps above.

Did both, and it didn't work... I know I'm using the right password and username...

Umm this is weird, can you check if the user actually exists in ur database? If not, this may as well be the problem. Otherwise, just try to reset your password by clicking the forgetpassword link and see what you get.

Indeed, it says there are no registered members on the memberlist.

Indeed, it says there are no registered members on the memberlist.

Just as I expected, the admin user was not created properly. Chances are you did not empty your old database before installing the script. Well anyway, try to register a new account and then make it admin user by going to phpmyadmin table prefix.users. Edit the field usergroup to 1, and you can access ACP.

Yay, it worked!

Thank you very much for all your time and help!

My pleasure, glad it finally works for you. Tbh I am still kinda wondering why some people are getting the class appcontroller not found error while this can be easily fixed by simply reinstalling the script lol.

Hi there ...

I have the same problem. and more ... other ... whatever :madnoes:

I've installed the MA 1.3.3 at a new webspace. (bplaced.net)
I see the index-page. But nothing else. I can't login, it stays at the index-page(after I clicked the login-button)

I try to register ... index-page... I wrote manually the site-url, I would like to see (register.php or pond ... and without .php) and see ... the index-page. :angrygrin:

I got "Class 'AppController' not found ..." after I renamed .htaccess (to htaccess.old)

Seems that there's a fault in the htacces ???

Heeeeelp meeeee please ... Cor blimey!

Last edited:
okay, I've installed the script new - at another path ... killed something, embeded something ... and ... works. I)

But some pages redirected to the index-page. Levelup and manage for example and some else...

why that ?

Last edited:
Which all are redirecting ?

Can you get a list of them, it will help :)

This is the list of redirecting pages:

lgoin/logout
myadopts/manage (the adoptable)
profile/view/
account/password
account/email
account/profile
account/contacts
account/friends
messages/newpm
messages/draft
messages/outbox
newpm
changestyle/index/green (and all others)
trade/view
levelup/daycare
levelup/click
search/user (and adopt and item)
forgotpass/reset
shop/browse/Shopname

seems as if there was a problem with the links, including "/"
but at the ACP I don't have this problem...

thank you for help :)

Last edited:
I haven't forgotten you, I've been trying this out on my own site, trying to replicate it :)

Plus I was having some posting issues here, but it's not doing it for me at all --- I can't work it out, going to have to ask HoF to see what he thinks! I have tried a couple things I thought might be the issue but it wasn't, it's hard for me to see why it's doing this.

@ Annatar

I hoped, you said something like "I haven't forgotten you" :ti:

In the meantime I've tried out a few (free) webspaces (incl myspql) but every webspace gives me another error message :displeased:

I'll patiently wait, till you or HoF will giving me the answer to this problem...

Re-download Mys v1.3.3 and upload the script files to your adoptables directory, this may as well fix your issue. I recall that the router was malfunctioning upon the initial release of this script, but it was resolved immediately. I reuploaded Mys v1.3.3 to rapidshare/mediafire then, while some of you may have missed it somehow.

aahh.. that's it.
Thank you very much ! I've first just "classes" fresh upload and now it works fine.

:usedusedused: